Universal Gate / Garage Remote Control - CL 4000
< Universal Remote Control Full Details
This remote control will copy 433mhz fixed code gate, garage and roller shutter remotes.
Will a V2 TRC4 clone to a CLR4000 ok
No sorry this will not work - The V2 TRC4 remote is a rolling code remote.
Will this work for CAME TOP 432NA? THANKS
Yes this is compatible with the CAME TOP432NA
Hi, do you know if the CLR4000 is compatible with the Multibit transmitter from Tormatic? This is a remote control with 10 DIP switches and 433 MHz. It is the control shown under the headline "3. Hand transmitter Multibit" in this PDF file: http://en.tormatic.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Dokumente/Katalog/Produkte_einzeln/radiosystems_UHF_433_MHz_GB.pdf Best regards
Hi yes the universal remote should copy the Tormatic Multibit remote control - If you have any problems let us know and you may return for a refund.
Hi, can one, already programmed CLR4000 act as the original to clone another? Are there any special instructions for this?
Yes you can copy a CLR4000 and no special instructions are needed - It's the same process as copying any other remote.
Can this remote be used to clone a Telcoma Tango 2 SW remote?
Yes this can copy the Tango 2 SW Remote Control.
Will this work with a Ducati Ref 6203 gate opener?
If your Ducati remote has a small row of switches inside - then this should work as I'm sure they are 433Mhz.
Simple 4 Step Programming Instructions
1. Clear memory and prepare for programming - Hold down buttons 1 and 2 until the blue LED fashes - this takes around 20 seconds.
2. Place the original and the clone remote close together.
3. Press the button to be programmed on both remotes and hold until LED fashes steadily on the clone remote.
4. Programming is complete - Repeat steps 2-4 to program extra buttons.
* Mainland UK Only - Subject to Availability/Stock - Not guaranteed for small items (such as remote controls) sent by Royal Mail -
Next Working Day - items ordered on Saturday will not be dispatched until the next working day
** TrustPilot rating correct as of 4/1/2016.