JCM Tech Remotes
SEA Remote Controls
Tau Remote Controls
Telcoma Radio Controls
V2 Remote Controls
Universal Remote Control
The CL4000 cannot copy rolling code or code hopping remotes.
Brushed Metal Casing with Plastic Button Protector
Universal Gate, Garage and Shutter Remote ControlThe CL4000 is a 4 channel remote that can copy any 433Mhz fixed code remote with DIP switches or fixed code remotes such as the Came TOP432S and TOP432NA.
The CL4000 can assign up to 4 different channels to the 4 buttons. i.e. upto 4 garage door or gate receivers.
This remote is not compatible with rolling code or code hopping technologies.
Operating Distance: 80m*
SPECIAL OFFER: CL4000 - just £16
3 Packs just £44 + VAT and Delivery
* Range can vary depending on conditions, and if there are any obstructions such as brick walls etc. present
How to Program Your Remote
- Clear memory and prepare for programming - Hold down buttons 1 and 2 until the blue LED fashes - this takes around 20 seconds.
- Place the original and the clone remote close together.
- Press the button to be programmed on both remotes and hold until LED fashes steadily on the clone remote.
- Programming is complete - Repeat steps 2-4 to program extra buttons.
Can I clone my remote?The CL4000 can clone any fixed code / DIP switch remote than operates on the 433.92MHz frequency.
It cannot copy remotes which use rolling code or code hopping technology, and cannot copy remotes than operate on any other frequency than 433.92MHz.
* All prices are subject to VAT and Delivery unless otherwise noted.